Multi mesh character in UDk like UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi mesh character in UDk like UT3?

Hello.After reading tons of things im not shore if i can import a character in udk and combine it like in ut3(head,torso,boots,arms,thighs).I know that in ut3 you had to go and add lines for these parts in the UTCustomChar.ini in order to join the character but in udk i cant find such file.Im pretty shore that in the content browser i saw that the IRONGUARD was separated in pieces (apart from having him as a entire mesh)And that tells me that there is a way but i cant see it.
    On the other hand if i just import the character as a single mesh is that going to work?
    For the two cuestions above i want to make clear that im using the original skeleton in order to use the made animations in udk.

Many thanks to the ones who give their time to read this!!!

This might help: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...up-in-UDK-2013

Comment

Many thanks Keltar.I will watch it later tonight.I just skiped a little to the end of the video and heard that his multi mesh character can be playble and that it has to be edited in the custom character class(he wont show it in the video)but im thinking that after geting the meshes in the editor you just have to write the names of those somewhere but i cant find any custom character class or a UTCustomChar.ini in the udk files.Anyone knows where can i write the name of the character/meshes in order to have them working as a playble character?

Comment

Working...
      X