Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fractured Kactor?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fractured Kactor?

    Is it possible to fracture a Kactor?

    Thanks

    #2
    I do not believe so. I'd be curious if anyone around the forums had any workaround ideas. I imagine it would be neat to fracture a dynamic object.

    Comment


      #3
      I think it might be possible with physX stuff but I'm trying to avoid using that as to not alienate people without an Nvidia card

      Comment


        #4
        can i ask what do u maen by kactor?
        k_actor
        tnx

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by homiJ15 View Post
          I think it might be possible with physX stuff but I'm trying to avoid using that as to not alienate people without an Nvidia card
          KActors are PhysX. Using PhysX does not exclude anyone without NVidia hardware. Use it however you like.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by masoud127 View Post
            can i ask what do u maen by kactor?
            k_actor
            tnx
            KActors are static mesh actors with rigid body physics enabled.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Spoof View Post
              KActors are PhysX. Using PhysX does not exclude anyone without NVidia hardware. Use it however you like.
              Really? Nice, thanks for clearing that up

              Comment

              Working...
              X