Urgent need, help OMG SO URGENT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent need, help OMG SO URGENT.

Hey fellas, i'm new here, recently got banned from hackforums... I have a question, can i import mesh from blender into UDK but still have the textures on the mesh that i applied on blender? E.g i texture a wooden building in blender so it's all wooden, than import into UDK via ase will the textures still be there? Is there any way to accomplish this so i don't have to drag and drop textures from my material editor? I don't mind doing that, it's just it wont come out right... =(

Any help is appreciated!

No, I dont think there is a way to do that with Blender and ASE, it might be with FBX tho. However you should be more worried that your models "wont come out right". Are you unwrapping them correctly?

Comment

Importing textures separately then making the material and applying it should look the same as if you imported an FBX with the textures automatically. It sounds like you aren't laying out your UVs properly.

Comment

check my blender->udk playlist on my youtube channel, your materials might come over when using the fbx format but if you haven't done the uvw mapping then it won't work in any way or form

Comment

Working...
        X