Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Autodesk 3ds and UDK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autodesk 3ds and UDK

Hey everyone, so I seen people were using 3ds for UDK but i tried and my files were not found, probably due to incompatible formats, I was wondering how people deal with this and get 3ds files working in UDK, such as static meshes. Thanks!

Have you looked at any of the tutorials? You should be exporting as a .ase or .fbx format

Comment

I've been honestly looking all over using search engines but nothing, and thank you very much! I appreciate the reply!

Comment

Search "UDN static mesh" in google. You'll get everything you need there.

Comment

Thanks! I was typing stuff like udk with autodesk 3ds, ill give that a go! Appreciate all the feedback!

Comment

No problem. The UDN should be the first place you look. Most of the time if anything from external software is introduced, they explain the steps needed in 3DSmax.

Comment

you can try some of my UT3 videos its the same sort of work flow

Comment

Working...
              X