Final Fantasy Look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy Look?

Does anyone have any pointers on how i can get a Final Fantasy look to my game models and characters? Especially the models...I am trying to mimic the way that Final Fantasy textures their character models but i cant seem to get it right...Any help is good help

Examples of what exactly you want? There have been many Final Fantasy titles and they sometimes differ a lot in their style.

Comment

The one im most fond of is the Advent Children movie...Final Fantasy 7....

Comment

Originally posted by NYAKOPHARR View Post
        The one im most fond of is the Advent Children movie...Final Fantasy 7....
        Well Final Fantasy and Advent Children are steam-punk style, for the most part, do a few searches for "steam-punk" and see if that's what you're looking for.

Comment

I think he is trying to say about the textures, like this:

http://www.desktopexchange.com/galle...dvent_Children

I'm also found of them, they resemble real things while at the same time you are perfectly able to tell it's fake.
          Right before the uncanny valley.

Comment

Thats exactly what im talking about, Real- yet Fake, im still looking for that texture type

Comment

this is the modelling and skinning forum, and there's pleeeeenty of references you can find of images of FF7AC. the next step is to try and make the models and textures on your own.
              so what exactly are you asking for?
              pointers to get model this art style are the same as for any other art style: look, compare, modify, repeat

Comment

Working...
              X