T-Recks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Holy **** that's awesome. How long has this taken you so far?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's an update! Enjoy and critiques are always welcome!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by poloboo View Post
    great work there.... zbrush is probably the best thing i have ever bought...

have you used the dam standard brush at all? i find it really helpful for creases and wrinkle work on skins
    Yes I have used the dam standard brush and I find it very useful. Here is an update on the neck!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great work there.... zbrush is probably the best thing i have ever bought...

have you used the dam standard brush at all? i find it really helpful for creases and wrinkle work on skins

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is some serious stuff there. It looks great. For a first Zbrush model, its turning out awesome: hell, even for an experienced Zbrush project it looks fantastic. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is another update on the scales!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is a scales test I'm currently doing. Please tell me what you think.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wouldnt want to be on the menu when that thing came looking.

Excellent work Dudeman

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice work!

I use Zbrush in my character creation pipeline for a large (and getting larger by the day) part of the modeling phase, including the base initial UV layout (with UV master), rough texture paint using polypaint, etc.etc.

What roadblocks did you run into? Nothing a little re-topologizing couldnt fix?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is amazing! Good work!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic T-Recks

T-Recks

Here is a project I've been working on for the past month. This is my first serious sculpt in Zbrush so I've run into a couple of road blocks, but we can only learn from these experiences right? Anyway here is the latest render from Zbrush.

Working...
X