models rigged and ready for animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

models rigged and ready for animation

i am not very good with modelling at all, but i'm a wizz at animation.

i'm just wondering if any of you knew a website that i would be able to download fully rigged humans ready for animation?

thanx in advanced!

I guess the characters must be compatible with UDK?

Comment

well no, they can be 3Ds max and i can just export them!

Comment

Well if you can get a rigged character in 3ds max or maya you can export it straight to the udk through actorX, sadly i dont know where to actually get premade ones, to be honest i would just suggest learning. I spent 1 month going over rigging in the 3d package I use and I can do it perfectly now, shame im rubbish at realistic animation lol. My 3D Package isnt supported by the UDK and the rig cannot be exported, or not that I know of, so I couldnt even do it for you =(

Comment

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthre...?f=26&t=190975 CGTalk sticky with rigs

Comment

You can always look at highend3d.com ,and the character rig section.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusedgore View Post
              You can always look at highend3d.com ,and the character rig section.
              You need to get up to date my friend, Highend3d is now known as CreativeCrash.

Comment

Well, i would say take a look at turbosquid, some of them is rigged, but the prices there is just plain insane.

A model there costing 60$ went on another site for 10$ (Excact same model) because of turbosquid's mad high royalties for selling (up and above 60%+ most of the time).

But, incase your mad rich, it might be something for you.

Comment

Working...
                X