A good easy Modeling Program

Who know a good Modeling program?
    my Budget is 1,500 Pound.

i search for a Easy program

3ds max
    maya
    xsi
    blender

Not sure about their prices, but these are the standards. I personally find max easy, but to everyone his own.

Comment

Industry standard, but over budget:

3ds max 3500$
      maya 5000$
      softimage (3000$/3500$/4500$ depending on version/platform)

Good modelers, in budget. I don't know what's the UE3 support for those:

Modo 1000$
      Lightwave 900$

Very good modeler and quite cheep. I don't know what's the UE3 support for it:

Silo 100$/150$(depending on version)

Free modeler with some UE3 support. And if you have patience to wait for the 2.5 release(with BMesh integration) that is coming up, one of the best modelers:

Blender

I recommend using Blender or Silo because of price, and personal experience with them

Comment

ok Thanks i gonna look for one of these programs

i know my budget is low but im a beginner

Comment

Budget and beginner? Get something free to learn modeling, you might not stick it out, might not be for you, so don't waste your money.

XSI Mod Tool or Blender.

Silo is cheap. Great modeler, intuitive, highly customizable. One of my favorites together with Modo.

Just remember they're not complete content creation packages.

Comment

Originally posted by docmorbid View Post
            Budget and beginner? Get something free to learn modeling, you might not stick it out, might not be for you, so don't waste your money.
            First I tried wings3d, then blender. Hated both. Then got max, fell in love with it. So yeah, I couldn't do much in blender or wings, but in max I can do quite a lot of stuff, it feels so much better ;P

Comment

do blender an xsi mod work with ue3?

Comment

If you have a college email or something of verification, you can usually find student deals for software. I've seen the whole Autodesk 2010 box for a $400 deal. O_O

Sorry, but I do not have the link where I found this, you could try using google though.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorlax5506 View Post
                  If you have a college email or something of verification, you can usually find student deals for software. I've seen the whole Autodesk 2010 box for a $400 deal. O_O

Sorry, but I do not have the link where I found this, you could try using google though.
                  Here is a link http://www.studica.com/Autodesk/

Comment

You could also use Rhino3d... I personally use 3ds max but I’ve messed around with rhino3d and it’s pretty powerful but its nurbs modeling. http://www.rhino3d.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X