Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ActorX/FaceFx Maya 2010 x64?

Hello,

I was looking for the ActorX/FaceFx plugins for Maya 2010 x64 both in <udk>/Binaries/ActorX/, <udk>/Binaries/FaceFXPlugins/ and here, but it seems they weren't released yet.

Is there an eta for them?

Thanks

as far as I know there is not 2010 version. Maybe someone else knows of one, though.

Comment

We're planning a version of ActorX for Maya 2010 but we don't have an ETA for you yet. I can say that it is a high priority for us though. Keep an eye on the ActorX UDN page!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkVeil View Post
        We're planning a version of ActorX for Maya 2010 but we don't have an ETA for you yet. I can say that it is a high priority for us though. Keep an eye on the ActorX UDN page!
        Is their going to be an updated version of ActorX for Softimage 2010?

Comment

Sounds awesome DarkVeil, was almost concerned i had to go buy a 09 version just to make it work for UDK

Comment

awesome news

thank you for the replies

Comment

I'm getting a pop-up. "Error: Failed to find a root bone." I'm just trying to export a mesh with no animation. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveFest View Post
                I'm getting a pop-up. "Error: Failed to find a root bone." I'm just trying to export a mesh with no animation. Does anyone know how to solve this?
                Which application are you in? If it's Maya, do you have a bone and skinweights applied to the mesh? If you only want to export a static mesh you have to use axmesh instead of axmain.

Comment

Working...
                X