Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Anyone using Substance and UDK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using Substance and UDK

Greetings,

I am using Substance painter to texture my models, well at least trying to do that. Recently I found out that using substance designer and publishing those files, I can tweak materials ingame. Altough I got all the files in UDK and it seems to work fine, I have nothing to tweak whilst substance is opened in UDK.

I am curious what nodes you use in designer. I do have textures just want to make em tweakable in designer. Altough I went trough few tutorials there is no video showing how to do this into UDK...

Im prety sure that substance isnt integrated with udk.That said i (i havnt usd it my self) but i remember there was a custom shader made by user in the polycount or gameatisians forum that is for udk.Just type tomething in google lik substance shade udk polycount/gameartisians and it shoud pop.

Comment

Well I found out that files in .sbsar format works pretty well with UDK. You can adjust color, normals, saturation, etc. ingame.

Comment

Working...
      X