Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating a Pac-man style horror game in UDK

Hi

Im having trouble with my final major project for college using udk, my aim was to create a first person horror game based on pacman. I have created a maze based on the pacman game, and created a model in Maya for my ghost. My aim was to, using kismet, have the ghost wander around the maze, and when the player came within a certain distance, would chase the player, and would kill the player when contact was made. I have searched all over the internet for help but cant find any anywhere, so any help would be appreciated . Also it would help if any explanations were given as if explaining to a complete newbie because i basically am .

Thanks in Advance!!!

ai would be tricky using kismet but if you use pathnodes around the maze you can set up a random int to select a random pathnode and use the 'move to' node to get the ghost to wander.also attach a dynamic triggervolume to the player so when the ghost is inside the volume make the player the 'move to' destination.

Comment

Thank you, appreciate the help

Comment

And if you use the search you can find a few zombie ai scripts here.Ive used one and they are more or less doing what you want.The zombie wanders and when he detects the pawn in a sertain range he will folow,touch you and the pawn will lose some or all of its health.

Comment

Working...
        X