Blender models won't save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blender models won't save

So I have the latest version of Blender and the latest version of UDK. I made models with materials in Blender to use, they import fine but get a message saying something about the .fbx files being out of date. And when I save my work and reopen my project it says none of my models or materials I imported can't be found. Anyone know why? Or how to fix it?

Have you tried re-importing them?

Comment

I have tried re-importing them. In a way I have to because when I open my project again I get a message saying that none of them can be found and everything is deleted from my content browser and in the level itself.

Comment

Have you saved your package in the content folder of UDK?

Comment

I believe I did save my package.

Comment

So there is a now a 2.71v of Blender and the one I had first was 2.69v. But I tried to import and save my models again and I the message again saying one of the files was out of date and my models still wont be there when I open my project after saving everything. The .fbx file from blender is a 7.4.0 and the SDK for UDK is 7.3.0, is there a way to have it saved and/or another program I could use that wont have this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by dmunoz9226 View Post
              I believe I did save my package.
              But have you saved it into the content folder

The warning shouldn't cause any problems

Comment

Now I feel stupid. Haha. That was my problem. That probably would of been the last thing I would have thought of. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

It only has to see with the FBX exporter code, nothing else, just adding that.

Comment

Originally posted by Neongho View Post
                    It only has to see with the FBX exporter code, nothing else, just adding that.
                    Alright thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X