Fixed camera focus and rotating single object around its own axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed camera focus and rotating single object around its own axis

For doubts regarding the title, it would be great if we can talk in terms of my reference.. The Room and The Room 2 by Fireproof games..

So, I have the camera fixed.. my doubt however comes from the fact that I want to move the object in focus via touch/mouse down 360* around itself..

At this point, I might like to add that I am of no programming background and more of an artist person using UDK+Kismet.. to achieve the above result, could any one of you please provide me a solution?

I'll restate my requirement : The camera is focused on a single object.. the player moves this object 360* using touch/mouse..

Thanks in advance

Any takers? Would really appreciate if any kind of leads regarding this may be provided..

Comment

Might be able to help, but can't tell as your description tied my brain in a knot. Also, I'm not familiar with the game you referenced. Why not include some YouTube clips or have another go at the description....

Comment

Oh yes, here's the link for the gameplay.. watch past a minute..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzGzS_G4jRM

Comment

Looks straightforward.. This is all about Kismet Matinee and leveraging cinematic cameras. Matinee can do everything you need, although you may need to toggle on / off some cinematic mode or toggle input to enable / disable player input.

Matinee can spin objects around themselves, zoom in / out, animate and reveal inner objects.... You just need to add some Triggers. View as many Matinee tutorials on YouTube as you can....Especially those that deal with interactive cut scenes...

Comment

Working...
          X