Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dynamic moveable wall not displaying dymanic light as a baked static wall... help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic moveable wall not displaying dymanic light as a baked static wall... help!

All the static mesh walls in my level are showing the dynamic flashlight correctly when the player shines the light towards the wall ... however I also have some secret movable walls too (actors) but these walls look different when player shines the dynamic flashlight on them.

I sort of need them to look exactly like the static mesh "baked" walls. Otherwise players notice and say its a "bug" (or hey..."thats a secret wall")

Can the dymanic secret wall actor be setup exactly like the "baked" static mesh actor to look exactly the same when the flashlight is shined on it?

Not sure if theres some sort of trick to getting it to look right

my secret wall actor has "accept dynamic lights" set to TRUE

Anyone know what are settings the actors need to be set to... (so they look exactly like the baked static meshes in the level)?

Can you post a screenshot?
    Dynamic objects aren't going to look like static baked objects, there's just no way since the lighting is completely different, but I would think a dynamic light would look the same on both.

Comment

Working...
    X