dynamic sun problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dynamic sun problem

How can i make sun with light rotating across the sky when i start playing.i already used matinee and in kismet i connected beginning of lvl to play in matinee node and completed back to play and when im starting to play then sun with light doesnt rotateSun moving across the sky).i used dominant directional lightmovable or what ever it was.i also did everything correctly in matinee,i tryed same thing with a simple door and it moved but light didnt.

Are you trying to achieve this by moving the directional light around? If so, rotate it instead. It works with infinite rays from an infinite distanced point to another infinite distanced one, like this:

###*###
    LLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLL
    ###*###

If you rotate it 180ยบ, it'll do this (7's are representing parallel rays, of course):
    ###*###
    ###*###

Comment

I am rotating it if i rotate light then sun on "skysphere" moves with it....

Comment

By skysphere you mean the sun on the skysphere?

To move the sun from one side to another all you need to do is set 2 keyframes for the sun's Movement track in Matinee and position your sun to wherever you like on these keys.

Comment

I already did it but its not moving when im starting game

Comment

Can you show us your Kismet and Matinee setup?

Comment

But it worked with door

Comment

I fixed this problem.please close this thread

Comment

Working...
                X