Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Solved] how to make a dark outdoor level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] how to make a dark outdoor level?

Hello People,

I have a pretty simple and maybe a stupid question. How can I get my outdoor level to be extremely dark? I have tried using the night level template, but for some reasons it is still bright. I have searched the internet for a solution, but i cant find a solution at all.

Thanks

Brightness 0.13, and right of the Dominant Directional Light settings is the dark map. Above are building, a litter lower down some dark yellow Height Fog, some ground, finally water.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DDlight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	3250093

Comment

I would just use the blank map (so no template) and then you can create your own lighting as you like

Comment

@Fighter5347 Well that is actually also a pretty good idea. But the problem is I've already made the level and I do not want to recreate it again. But thanks though. It'll help me out with future maps.

@Snipe43 Thanks. I'll be sure to try that out

Thanks guys

Comment

You dont have to create the level again, just add your existing map into the blank map - then deletet the lights and create your own light setup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAKzeAFArt0 0:57 instead of kisme you have to choose always loaded

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
            You dont have to create the level again, just add your existing map into the blank map - then deletet the lights and create your own light setup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAKzeAFArt0 0:57 instead of kisme you have to choose always loaded
            Thank you! love your tutorials. Everything is straight to the point.

Comment

Working...
            X