Moving terrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Take a look at this thread. http://www.moddb.com/forum/thread/sp...dk-box-problem

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Graylord View Post
    You are probably experiencing the terrain LODing, this is on purpose to save performance and shouldn't be removed. You can however make it less visible by increasing the distance within your terrains properties.

Also terrain is outdated and you should probably use landscape instead.
    Cool! that seemed to do the trick, and I meant to say I am using Landscape Mode. But I have one more question you may be able to mention. I made a tree from speed tree and when I get a distance away it gives me the missing texture square above the tree. What is the solution to this?

PS sorry I am very new to this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You are probably experiencing the terrain LODing, this is on purpose to save performance and shouldn't be removed. You can however make it less visible by increasing the distance within your terrains properties.

Also terrain is outdated and you should probably use landscape instead.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Moving terrain

Moving terrain

I am currently creating a level using Landscape mode and the mountains I created appear to by moving when I get closer and further away, how do I fix this? They stay in place buy the change shapes and forms as I get closer or further.
Working...
X