Matinee failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah I figured it out it was my noobishness that was the problem. I added the matinee when I didn't have the mesh selected so it wasn't working. Now I know I could have just made an object var and attached it. Thx to all who helped

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would say, just start from scratch so you know you're doing it right. It should work without any problems.

Considering you already have your static mesh in the content browser. Delete the matinee and delete the model you have in your scene.

Now drag and drop the model from the content browser into the scene, before you drop it, hold down Ctrl, then drop it. What this does is allows you to pick the kind of model you want to drop. So pick InterpActor.

Now you have an InterpActor in your scene, select it and now go to Kismet and add a new Matinee, add the Group and add the Movement track. You should be able to animate your model now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anyone have an idea?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone got any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Same thing still It is a mover now but same message. it is on a movement track.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks a bunch. Sorry for the nobbishness.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You must (right click), convert to static mesh, then convert that to a mover (interpactor) before it can move.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Matinee failing

Matinee failing

My Matinee is not letting me do add key on a BSP on a movement track after I saw the exact thing work on a video. Help?
Working...
X