A promblem at my Skel Mesh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    They also need to be attached to the same parent in a heirarchy, and if you're using bones they all have to be using bones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    don't group the meshes attach them together then set the material id's then skin then export

actorx will only export one mesh at a time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
    do you still get the error when you import the fbx file or does it still look the same?
    after resteXform; importing as fbx gets error (failed to parse) and actorx says no valid skin triangles digested (mesh may lack proper mapping linkups)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by anil021 View Post
    ıt still same
    do you still get the error when you import the fbx file or does it still look the same?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
    probably your skeletal mesh needs a "resteXform". Here you can see how to do this: http://docs.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/15/E...mber=d30e56467 After that export it as a fbx and try to import it
    ıt still same

Leave a comment:

• replied
    probably your skeletal mesh needs a "resteXform". Here you can see how to do this: http://docs.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/15/E...mber=d30e56467 After that export it as a fbx and try to import it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cube2222 View Post
    Join them into one object maybe (I'm not using max) or change the export/import settings.
    i tried that but it doesnt works. The weird side is when i delete hands from model and import to udk it is still same

And at fbx importing it says failed to parse.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Join them into one object maybe (I'm not using max) or change the export/import settings.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic A promblem at my Skel Mesh.

A promblem at my Skel Mesh.

Hi. I got a hand and flashlight model. they have bones. and they are group but i got a problem at udk.

this is the model:

and this is the what i see in udk:

I made they are group at udk. And if i try import fbx it gets error. Import failed. So i import them like PSK from actor x.

I'm waiting your helps

have a good day.
Working...
X