Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A promblem at my Skel Mesh.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A promblem at my Skel Mesh.

    Hi. I got a hand and flashlight model. they have bones. and they are group but i got a problem at udk.

    this is the model:



    and this is the what i see in udk:



    I made they are group at udk. And if i try import fbx it gets error. Import failed. So i import them like PSK from actor x.

    I'm waiting your helps

    have a good day.

    #2
    Join them into one object maybe (I'm not using max) or change the export/import settings.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by cube2222 View Post
      Join them into one object maybe (I'm not using max) or change the export/import settings.
      i tried that but it doesnt works. The weird side is when i delete hands from model and import to udk it is still same


      And at fbx importing it says failed to parse.

      Comment


        #4
        probably your skeletal mesh needs a "resteXform". Here you can see how to do this: http://docs.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/15/E...mber=d30e56467 After that export it as a fbx and try to import it

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
          probably your skeletal mesh needs a "resteXform". Here you can see how to do this: http://docs.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/15/E...mber=d30e56467 After that export it as a fbx and try to import it
          ıt still same

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by anil021 View Post
            ıt still same
            do you still get the error when you import the fbx file or does it still look the same?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
              do you still get the error when you import the fbx file or does it still look the same?
              after resteXform; importing as fbx gets error (failed to parse) and actorx says no valid skin triangles digested (mesh may lack proper mapping linkups)

              Comment


                #8
                don't group the meshes attach them together then set the material id's then skin then export

                actorx will only export one mesh at a time

                Comment


                  #9
                  They also need to be attached to the same parent in a heirarchy, and if you're using bones they all have to be using bones.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X