Post Process Volume Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Process Volume Issue

Hey guys I'm having a weird issue going on with my level. I've been using PostProcessVolume in a lot of areas within my level and it was working at first. For some reason now, when I setup a PostProcessVolume in a room, it does not change the room lighting like it did before. All the necessary stuff like DOF are enabled and the work that I had done before is still there but now cannot be changed. When I put in new Volumes, they don't work either. I don't know if I hit something that disabled it or what but does anyone know what I might have done wrong and help me fix this issue? All help and advise is greatly appreciated.

Have you enabled it? Go into the properties of the post process and then at the bottom of the properties in the "Post Process Volum" tab you have to check if it is enabled.

Comment

Yes, all PPVs are already check and enabled. I also double checked the UTPostProcess, UTPostProcess_Console, and UTPostProcess_PC chains and all UberPostProcessEffect are checked to show in editor, game, and use world settings as well.

Comment

On the same toolbar were your options for unlit, and lit viewmodes are etc, there should be a little arrow. Its to the very left (next to the 'P' when your working in the perspective viewport). Click it, go to were it says 'show', then go to 'post processing' and make sure everything is checked. =)

Comment

Ok, I double checked everything where you told me to and everything under PP is checked; however, all PPVs are still not working. It's the weirdest thing. I've double checked everything and I am just completely stumped. In world view and in the PPV, it will not allow me to change anything in the Post Process. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Working...
          X