Matinee Question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matinee Question.....

Been curious if I can accomplish something through Matinee.....I haven't been able to figure it out so far...

So I created a moving target (moves left and right) that I can shoot and destroy. What I want to be able to do, is that once the target is shot, I want it to rise up into the air AT THE POSITION AT WHICH IT IS SHOT, before it then bursts and disappears.

Moving the target left / right in Matinee is no trouble. Neither is creating a target that animates upward once shot. I just cannot figure out if there's a way to get the UPWARD movement happen AT THE POSITION of where the target is shot along it's left / right path of travel.

Can that be accomplished through Matinee at all? Is there any way to specify "I want you to move from here to here RELATIVE to the position you are currently at once activated?"

Does that make sense? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Pause the matinee that makes it move left and right when it takes damage?

Comment

Make sure the movement track on the Matinee that moves it up is set to use Relative To Initial movement. You can set it from the context menu by right-clicking on the track.

Movement Reference Frames

Comment

ffejnosliw - that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your help!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X