Landscape Render Problem After Scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I solved the problem. I changed the DrawScale3D property of Landscape then assigned the old values. Now it seems normal. Thanks again DGUnreal.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't familiar with UDK's shortcut keys and sometimes I can do something by mistake. (For example ctrl + a is not select all, apply I guess) so I use undo but it is a good tip for me I'll try not to use undo.

The culled areas on Landscape are not static. It is kind of a culling problem I think. There is a heightmap, there is a collision in culled areas. Sometimes culled areas are can be everywhere or nowhere depending on a camera position, angle, target...etc like I look to the landscape from backface. I am posting an image from different angles.

If there is no solution for this problem I want to export heightmap but how can I export it in raw or r8 format? Can you help to solve this? Anyway thanks for your reply.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I never use Undo, it's too flakey and can cause all kinds of problems.

If I accidentally change the value on the wrong property, I enter back in the proper value instead of hitting Undo.
    I save often (VERY often) and if something goes haywire I reload the previous save.

I'm assuming the non-visible Landscape sections are the issue?
    You could try using the Landscape tools to "touch" the sections with the section show/hide, or try painting a vertex within the sections to raise/lower it just a little, or a layer.
    If those don't bring it back, try re-importing the heightmap.
    If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to delete the Landscape and re-create it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Landscape Render Problem After Scale

Landscape Render Problem After Scale

Hi.

I have scaled my landscape by mistake then undo operation but now it has some rendering issues. How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Working...
X