Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlockAll dont work

Hi guys.
    I`m new here and new with UDK, so maybe this is a stupid question. And sorry for my bad english.

Also i work on a small level, where the player must slide boxes to make new ways, when the boxes will be lifted upward by water.
    The boxes and all other objects in the level do block the player, so i can take the boxes and move them, BUT the boxes itself go through each other.
    All Boxes have a colider and the option BlockAll.

Please i need help. It must be finished tomorrow.

You might try using Kactor as they will have physics and block each other

Comment

but then they cant be moved.

Comment

If you're animating them using matinee, they will do whatever you animate them to do. They won't collide with eachother in any way as they don't use physics.

If you want physics, you need to make them kActors. And yes, kActors can be "moved", but it depends on what kinds of movement you want.

Comment

Thanks for the hint, but it doesnt work.
          The boxes must be able to attach at the player by pressing E and they must be animated to move upwards by matinee. If i convert this boxes in KActors, they will not be animated and attached. If i press E then nothing happens, if i press E twice, it attach the box to the player, but the player cant move anymore. And if i jump on the box or let activate the animation, the box disappears.

Comment

Working...
          X