Playing Simple Death anims in kismet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing Simple Death anims in kismet

I know how to add animations to skeletal mesh actors in kismet, but how can I add a simple death animations. With or withoutout the use of anim tree/blends etc., just a anim set from the editor with my enemy AI bot class, upon death...I was looking into rag doll recently and is working for my bots but couldn't get how to add simple animation death in code or kismet for my AI bot/controller class...

Originally posted by Whiteout View Post
    I know how to add animations to skeletal mesh actors in kismet, but how can I add a simple death animations. With or withoutout the use of anim tree/blends etc., just a anim set from the editor with my enemy AI bot class, upon death...I was looking into rag doll recently and is working for my bots but couldn't get how to add simple animation death in code or kismet for my AI bot/controller class...
    I used a simple Matinee that was triggered upon death of a character for an iOS concept game... So when your character receives enough damage to die, the damage node in the kismet triggers the death Matinee

Comment

I would think since the bots are being spawn though kismet that there would be. But then again a simple command line in .uc code would make better sense unless it was an option witihin the kismet actor factory...I'll try searching the forum again, ut pawn or actually hit reaction pawn has a death anim built in for blending with rag doll...

Comment

Working...
      X