• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Does anyone know? I'm really lost.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm having a new problem with my "butterfly" particle.

I want it to look like the butterflies are circling around a point, but I can't seem to get the orbit module to do what I want. As it is right now they just kind of move in circles within the area.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just did some intense photoshop work to make it look better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try to bleed the edges of the butterfly texture out a little bit past where the black in the alpha starts or shrink the white part of the alpha just a tad. if that doesnt work, look up how to use the depth bias alpha node in your material and see if it helps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks that got it to work. Now I just have to fix the annoying white outline that the opacity is giving everything.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Set the texture to TC_Clamp ( Texture Properties) and it will remove the repeat.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Butterflys

Butterflys

I'm working on a particle that looks like butterflys. I need them to rotate around so that it looks vaguely like they're changing direction in flight. I've gotten it to work by having the material rotate the texture sample, problem is that I can't get the edges of the tiling from showing up. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	What Im Talking About.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	3253236
Working...
X