Help with triggers being activated by trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for the input, I fixed the issue with another set of variables and int counter.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't see any ints but your idea with ints sounds cooler.

Ok so you have all these doors... Press trigger 1 and 2 and door 1 opens. Then press 3 and 4 door 2 opens. Then trigger 5 and 6 door 3 opens.

It's exactly how you'd think set a global variable currentDoorsUnlocked which is used to know how many doors unlocked you're adding 1 to this variable if any trigger is used. If currentDoorsUnlocked == 6 unlock 3 doors, else if currentDoorsUnlocked == 4 unlock first 2 doors, if currentDoorsUnlocked==2 unlock first door. Just mix some kismet stuff around it will work.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Help with triggers being activated by trigger

Help with triggers being activated by trigger

In my scene the user has to activate 2 triggers to open a secondary door. There are 3 of these secondary doors. Once all of the secondary doors are activated a final door should open.

I have the first set of triggers working but I can't seem to work out how to culminate all the inputs to open the final door.
    I tried using named integers and when the total equalled 6 the door would open, that did not work.
    HELP

[IMG]
Working...
X