Building a city in UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building a city in UDK

Im making a small city to a game and and i have about three days on me and would like to have some tip&tricks on how to build a city.
    I have done a map and but it on an SCG-block and started building the world after it and i have already done some few props to the world in maya. (Bench,Lightpost,Trachcan) are the things i have made.

this is my first thread ever don in my whole life i hope someone can help me

Originally posted by Wamewame View Post
    Im making a small city to a game and and i have about three days on me and would like to have some tip&tricks on how to build a city.
    I have done a map and but it on an SCG-block and started building the world after it and i have already done some few props to the world in maya. (Bench,Lightpost,Trachcan) are the things i have made.
    This might help: http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Proce...sTutorial.html

Originally posted by Wamewame View Post
    this is my first thread ever don in my whole life i hope someone can help me
    Wow..thats cool....So Welcome Aboard.

Comment

thx for the fast reply i tried it out on some of the UDK content and when i put out the walls there is some space between the walls that i think it is the pivot that is placed in the middle of the mech is there something i can do move it down to the corner. and how does that repeater work it seems it can only strech the mech out and not repeat it as i want it to.

Comment

Working...
      X