3Dmax>UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3Dmax>UDK

My level is a series of animated pillars (1800 actually) there all animated they all move up or down with bones tho when i import them into UDK the upload as all seperate objects so basicly id have to place 1800 objects in udk is there a way to import them as one whole object and anim set?

Select them all, export as FBX with animation. Import to UDK as Skeletal Mesh, I'm pretty sure the checkbox for separating meshes only applies to static meshes, but just in case, make sure to go down the list and check to see that there's no checkbox set to separate out the objects, make sure to check the Rigid Animation box, and if it's using position animation you need to check in the animset not to use rotation only, by default it disregards position animation to save memory.

Comment

i didnt see a option to seperate just to combined the meshes? just as alittle background the pillars im talking about are literaly my map in my game so they only move up and down +or- 5 segments so i need them to all animate into different positions every like 2 mins

Comment

Working...
      X