Global illumination isnt working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ok fixed it! All i did was clear the swarm cache files not sure why they were buggy but hey i wont complain!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK so wierd thing is i tried it on my old computer and it works same map same udk build same everything just different computer. Is there something that could block swarm?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nope its just static lighting no dynamic lights at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What type of light are you using? If it's a dynamic light then there would be no GI

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Global illumination isnt working

Global illumination isnt working

Hello all! Now im wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem and that is lightmass wont work no matter what option i change i cant get it to work it worked previously but now everything in the bacckground is just dark and black while only my spotlights light up whats in the radius. Now i must have done something and changed a setting i tried turning it on and off in the lighting options and the world settings but still nothing and i even changed the version of my udk so i know i did something stupid! If anyone has any knowledge on this it would be much appreciated if you could help if not then cest la vie serves me right lol.
Working...
X