Day/Night cycle doesn't play after compiled in Frontend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day/Night cycle doesn't play after compiled in Frontend

I'm new to UDK and I have created a day/night cycle with a matinee in kismet. When I am in the engine it works fine, all of the play options work correctly and my console commands I set up in kismet can stop and play it without any issues. When I try to compile my work into an install, the package seems to overwrite everything I have done in kismet, the matinee doesn't play and I am just stuck with a static sun. Is there a way to create an install that doesn't override my kismet? I will need to show my professor a real time version in game.

Thanks!

It might be the console commands. Is it possible to have everything triggered by a level loaded event or triggers rather than using console commands in kismet?

Comment

Which build are you on? This kind of thing(and many more) after compiling happened to me on March, May and July builds but everything works fine on January. No idea what was causing it though.

Comment

My matinee is actually set up to start on level load, console commands don't appear in the compiled version. I am on the newest build of UDK currently. I went through tons of forums to try to find the answer, none have yielded helpful results. I have a director group set up with a camera to play the matinee as well, none of it works. I will post up screen shots of my kismet later tonight.

Comment

Working...
        X