Post process effects applying outside the post process volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post process effects applying outside the post process volume

basically i am learning how to use UDk and part of the tutorial says to make a post process volume around a room where i want to add post process effects, in the video the effects apply within in the box that he created, in mine the post process effects apply outside the box is there a setting that changes this or is that the way post process effects work because its kinda awkward to put everything inside a box except for where i want the effects

Simon

You can have more than one set of post process volumes, and you can define defaults within the world properties. Think a little, and I'm sure you'll realise what you want to achieve is very easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
      You can have more than one set of post process volumes, and you can define defaults within the world properties. Think a little, and I'm sure you'll realise what you want to achieve is very easy.
      yeah but the problem is i can create a new level make a hollow box and place a post process volume across half the box with the same settings and it works the way it shud with the effects in the right place and it doesnt work properly on the map i've made so could it be an error or something with my bsps and static meshes or something?

Comment

nvm i fixed it when building i noticed an error that mentioned post processing effects and it said the post process volume had an extra polygon or something and it turns out there was a diagonal line run through one of the faces i made a new volume without that line and it works correctly now sorry for the useless post

Comment

Working...
        X