• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thank you.
    I wish that I didn't have to simplify if more than it already is

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea I can see in your 3rd shot the landscape in the background. When it turns all funky color like that then you have made the landscape to complex. I would suggest by looking at your biggest instruction material and see if you can simplify it in anyway.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/breg356...ream/lightbox/

This is the first in 4 shots of the terrain issue details. Is this what you need?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Post a screenshot of your material layout so we can better assess your setup.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you.
    The colors are sort of light ... green yellow blue red. I understand that I may be pushing to complexity but I was hoping to find some current guidelines or maybe even a workaround.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do you have a picture possibly? if its the first then I believe that means you have a material that has too many instructions or is too complex.

Also try breaking up that chunk of the landscape and see if it corrects at all.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic odd colors on landscape

odd colors on landscape

Hi,
    I need about 4 levels of materials Dirt - Stone - Gravel - Grass and I also need to make up those materials by using a lerp between two textures. add to that the normal textures and my landscape or terrain have about 16 to 18 textures in them(1024 x1024) pngs. As I paint on the layers I get to a point (usually at the last layer) where large chunks of the terrain go odd colored on me. Is it my computer or the engine or... ??
    Is there any way around getting those odd colored patches on landscape without loosing detail?
    Thank you.
    Bob
Working...
X