• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ok thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If the city is a place that is actually in the game space, that you can visit, then you will want to have only very low poly, low detail versions of all of the skyscrapers, then, as you get closer, you will want to stream in higher detail versions. This can be achieved in several different ways.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So..... A skydome?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No i mean, imagine a terrain. It will have few trees and a road leading to the city. But it is like 4 miles away. And i wont make 4 miles of trees and a road. But in real life if the road has no big hills you can see city. So that is what im saying. I make like small terrain but the city is like 4-6 miles away. And i want to make that effect.

http://www.myplaystationwallpapers.n...ome-wallpaper/

That is what im talking about. you can see the road and the city far away. What im saying in i make a terrain with that road and if its is possible to make like far away city effect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You mean depth of field? I don't quite understand what you're asking.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic FAr Away effect.

FAr Away effect.

Hello, i wanted to ask, for instance i am making terrain before entering a city and i want that all that time that i spend on this terrain i want to see far away city effect. can i make that?
Working...
X