How to make an animated door tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make an animated door tutorial

Hello guys i would really appreciate it if you could check out my tutorial on how to make an animated door in UDK, in this tutorial we will cover a small part of matinee and kismet.
    http://vladimirdesigns.com/animatedoor.html

A nice start, Might be greatly helped with the use of images for the user to better understand the steps you are walking them though, also not sure if it's my resolution but your Sites background image is tiling which also interferes with the text making it hard to read.

Comment

Sorry, I don't mean to offend.
      But I'm afraid while the steps may be valid, that presentation is just unreadable.

Comment

Also, your door will only open once, then be inert. Won't close, wont reopen for another player. Perhaps you should address that?
        Why write tutorials for trivial stuff like this, when there are plenty others already expertly written which one could read, such as Hourences'?

Comment

Il write it for a little complex in another tutorial, thanks for feedback i added images in my last few tutorials but i didn`t have time now, il do it in the next one.

Comment

Working...
          X