Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Builder Brush Scaling

Hello guyz,

im a beginner and i am trying to learn to work with UDK, well i have difficulties using the scaling function of the builder brush ->

for example, i have aligned the brush to the top left of my hollowed box(brush) (Pic 1)

and now i want to make it bigger in an Axis(e.g the y-Axis), and i can do this by selecting the Non-Uniform and make it bigger. (Pic 2)

ok but this way i have lost the alignment now and have to align it again on the top left.

so what i exactly wanted to know is if i can select the bottom of the brush and simply drag it to the position i want and scale it this way. (Pic 3)

is this possible?

Sorry for explaining it this way, but i didnt know how i could express that in the english language :-(

Regards
    kaya

you can manually change the vertecies or edges of your brush, by simply selecting 'geometry' in the top of the left bar. That should help you

Comment

Hello Anhrak,

can you please describe it a little more?

i had no success in scaling the brush but i found out how i can make a triangle (which is also good )

Regards
      kaya

EDIT:
      ok got it thanks, but is there a way to lower the steps its making, i mean its hard to align it with the grid

Comment

Change the grid size temporarily, snap the verts of the brush where you want them, then change the grid size back to what you want it set at normally.

Comment

Working...
        X