failing moveable pointlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    To avoid that, I've placed that light 100-150 below the actual mesh. But I'll look at this another time, I might very well be wrong. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just make sure you don't have anything that is touching the light.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bump.

still waiting for help. It seems that it happens in the entire level, and recreating the level produces the same glitch. Cmon anyone.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cmon... I needd to fix this error. Cant go further now!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    please need help... >.>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    could you explain me how you prevented it from colliding?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Anhrak View Post
    hey... that's strange. from a far distance it seems to be visible. Why can't it be visible from close?
    I had something simular today. At my map, it was because the light was inside a transparent object. If you got closer to it then the length of 3-5 scorpions, the light disapeared.
    I just made sure the light wasn't colliding with something and I got rid of the error. It wasn't a moving light though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey... that's strange. from a far distance it seems to be visible. Why can't it be visible from close?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic failing moveable pointlight

failing moveable pointlight

Hey. I've put in a moveable pointlight, made the tint slightly orange, radius 1024 and brightness 2, yet it fails to illuminate several InterpActor's, within 512 radius of the actual light. How can I fix this?

Picture:
    [shot]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/531/helpty.png[/shot]
Working...
X