Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level to level

Hello,

Is it possible to have one section at the end of a level (Level 1)l to load up the second level (Level 2) ?

I looked into level streaming but its not really what im looking for, as when the level streams with a trigger it will just appear not making the player to spawn from the player start on Level 2 which is what i want. as level one is inside of a Tomb and level two is outside the tomb so i want the first level to unload and while the second level is loaded

Hope i said that clear :P

Any help or advice would be great

Just setup a trigger that runs a console command to load the next level in kismet.

The command is just "Load MyLevel" I believe. I may be wrong, but it's something equally simple.

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the reply

I tried that and for some reason i couldnt get it to work, i think its "Open MyLevel" and i couldnt get it to work... or is that where im going wrong haha? ill try "Load MyLevel" :P

Comment

noo doesnt work :/ hmm although when i tried to open DM-Deck by typing it in while playing that loads, do i have to put my map in a specific file or something?

Comment

Fixed it, just needed to put my map in the maps folder in the content folder for UDK.. yet another rookie mistake haha

Comment

Working...
          X