landscape shadow problem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

landscape shadow problem..

Hello. I'm Having problem. My Landscape shadows is line and movable.

What should I do?

Originally posted by ba5nanas View Post
    Hello. I'm Having problem. My Landscape shadows is line and movable.

What should I do?
    I'm having some serious issues trying to load that picture. It just doesn't want to cooperate and load, idk if it's just me or if everyone else is having this issue.

It might have something to do with the size, I managed to try to save the picture but it only caught a 3 pixel tall strip that was came out to be about 1MB on its own...

Maybe a picture not has highly demanding as this one and some more details would be helpful.

Thanks,
    -Dr3d

Comment

Originally posted by Dr3d1337 View Post
      I'm having some serious issues trying to load that picture. It just doesn't want to cooperate and load, idk if it's just me or if everyone else is having this issue.

It might have something to do with the size, I managed to try to save the picture but it only caught a 3 pixel tall strip that was came out to be about 1MB on its own...

Maybe a picture not has highly demanding as this one and some more details would be helpful.

Thanks,
      -Dr3d
      I'm sorry Image this Hosting Thailand

arr...

try image

Comment

Alright I see what you're talking about now!

Most of the time it's because of the angle of the light, but since these are mountains it's hard to escape it. I have the same problem with mine.

I think it's just the "LOD" of the shadow quality if you might say. Because as you get closer it does progressively get better.

Sorry I can't help to much with this as I just ignore it on my map and figured i couldn't really do much about it. But I'm sure I'm wrong.
        I'll definitely try to do some research though.

Here's a "solved" post of the same issue that may help. I'm gonna try it out that's for sure:
        HERE

Comment

Thx very much

Comment

I managed to change mine to 0.055 i believe and when I built the lighting i wasn't seeing them anywhere.

Idk, just mess around with some settings. make sure you make backups of the files you edit.

Comment

Working...
            X