Skydome Panning Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skydome Panning Help

Hi, I have been on the sky domes today. Everything went great. Until I noticed my clouds are traveling form the bottom of the sky dome to the top and back down again. Cool effect lol. But I would like to have them travel around the dome so the clouds cannot be seen disappearing and reappearing at the bottoms of the dome. Actually while on this also if I wanted to use this approach for something else the way it is right now. How can I block the cloud images from my moving clouds about half way down the dome so not to be seen and look as if they are not following a circle and appear to go off in the distance?

Actually srry I just figured that I have to export my clouds to be mapped properly where I made the sky dome. ...and I could probably paint the bottom in Photoshop if I was going to use this as is, for special effects...srry again cannot find a delete thread...(next day)And after all that.... A rotator was needed in place of the panner in my case. Depends how you want your textures to flow(sleep was needed also!!)!!

Comment

Working...
    X