Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with teleporter URL= Unreal://myip/mymap/myteleporter

when using this url set to teleporter it doesn't work

every player will have a map on my game and this will teleport players from one house to other...

anyone could give me a help or an ideia to make it work?

Are you actually trying to teleport players to other servers? On the same server the object reference/tag name should be sufficient to make the teleport function properly.

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski View Post
      Are you actually trying to teleport players to other servers? On the same server the object reference/tag name should be sufficient to make the teleport function properly.
      Yes i Need to teleport players from a server to an other In the same network

Comment

I see. I'm not certain how it works in UE3, in UE1 it worked like the way you are trying to use. Have you tried to execute the "open iport" command with Kismet or similar when the player steps in the teleport?

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski View Post
          I see. I'm not certain how it works in UE3, in UE1 it worked like the way you are trying to use. Have you tried to execute the "open iport" command with Kismet or similar when the player steps in the teleport?
          i tryed with the command open myfriendip and it worked!!!

now i have to make this work via kismet or anything with some object to be the teleporter

Comment

You could try coding a server teleporter trigger volume which has a property that determines the IP to connect to. With Kismet you most probably can use normal trigger volumes to trigger the command.

Comment

Working...
            X