• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ok, thanks I will try to please the gods ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Using the geometry tool is perfectly fine and there are a lot of options with it now that make building fast and easy. The main problem here however is that your technique is a little sloppy which will in turn, anger the BSP Gods and have them summon the sick perverted BSP goblins as Ambershee said.

http://s4.postimage.org/8d3ajn9x0/issueb.jpg

Get into the practice of making sure your brushes are clean and snap to the grid. Also, don't forget to do a full rebuild after altering/adding brushes. Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright, that sucks, guess I'll have to work my way around it. Thanks anyway!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like you're using the geometry tool. This can cause all manner of sick perverted BSP goblin issues, I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic ISSUE : Parts of brushes dissapearing/Invicible

ISSUE : Parts of brushes dissapearing/Invicible

Hi, I ran into an issue yesterday when playing with some brushes, the problem Ive got is that in this specific spot of the world, all CSG surfaces just become invicible, if I move the brush and rebuild, the geometry is back.

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Anybody got any idea why this is happening? I'haven't added any CSG subtract so that shouldn't be the problem.

Thanks for any help!
Working...
X