Terrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    well im goin to download the new version of udk, since im using the march build. but the thing is, when i paint a certain texture onto is, the box seems to go away, but if I erase all of that random texture, if comes back. its strange and very unstable. whats the best way to add new layers to terrain hardware wise btw? im not sure if adding a new set up layer is the best way but thats what ive been doing for every texture and im startin to have a lot of them

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, happened to me as well months ago. Never found a way to fix it.

It happens on more than one chunk of your Terrain, but it seems to be completely random which chunk is affected and which is not. Also did it turn my brush into a rectangle that always paints at full strength instead of a circle with smooth gradient.
    My hope was then on the Landscape system, but exactly the same thing happens there as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    everytime i add a new texture to the ground, such as dirt, or in this case, burnt grass, i click on create new set up layer by (select package)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    does this happen when you generate a new terrain and do the same thing?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Terrain

Terrain

So im painting on my terrain with a certain texture. while grass is the main texture of the terrain, and sometimes out of the blue, i get **** like this, along with UDK freezing all the **** time and laggy as well.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Working...
X