Triggers in order question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triggers in order question

I'm curious as to whether there's an easy way to set up an event in Kismet so that it only happens when two triggers are touched in order.

For instance, I'm making a maze with two different paths. I would like doors to slide closed at certain parts of the map and have enemies spawn. I'm already using an AND gate to close the doors only after the trigger on each side has been touched, but I'd like to know the order in which the triggers were touched so I know on which side of the door to spawn the enemies

Thanks

i'm new to udk so my limit to kismet is obvious, if my thoughts is wrong plz forgive: i think maybe u could use
    2 int values(names are 'a>b' and 'a<b')
    2 set int value actors
    3 counters
    Int value 'a>b' for Trigger 1 which means player use Trigger 1 first, and so does 'b>a', these 2 int values are set to 0 by default;
    When player touched Trigger 1 then use a counter to check if 'a<b' is equal to 0, if so, then use 'set int value actor' to set 'a>b' value to 1;
    Similarly,when player touched Trigger 2 then use a counter to check if 'a>b' is equal to 0, if so, then use 'set int value actor' to set 'a<b' value to 1;
    After ur AND gate node i suppose, add another counter to check if 'a<b' is bigger then 'a>b', connect correspondent matinees to 'A>B' or 'A<B' outputs, here i drawed a picture:

Hope it helps

Comment

Working...
    X