which games support custom UDK levels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah UDK is really only for custom, stand alone games. The closest you can get really is making a stand alone map with the UT code to make it seem like you're playing UT. That's about it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The problem being is that most games don't come with an editor these days. UT and a few others are all that remain. UDK wouldn't be compatible with any games that are currently out, even UT iirc. Those that do have editors, and support for them, most likely have their own websites to cover that information in some regard.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic which games support custom UDK levels?

which games support custom UDK levels?

Aside from UT obviously, talking about maps from the ground up, custom models etc.

I've been using 3ds max professionally for over 15 years now, but always for pre-rendered purposes. Lately i've gotten into using UDK and after working on the kinks in my real-time pipeline i'm ready to start building some fully custom levels but I'd also like to plug them into some games. Obviously UDK would be the most obvious but curious as to what other games out there would support fully custom levels for some variety.

Thanks!

-k
Working...
X