Clear All

• replied
    That is wonderful I love beer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by erwilly View Post
    Ok i try another idea, and work:
    It works! Sir, i owe you a beer

I just add some details for others interested in this.

-Animation name is put in Anim name field of Pawn Anim action.

- Desired Animation could be found and added to kismet as follows:
    1.Find AnimSet in Content Browser and double-click on it.
    2.AnimSetEditor is opened, go to "Anim" tab.
    3.In section "Animation Sequences" choose desired Animation (Animation is re-playable by clicking play button in bottom part of AnimSetEditor)
    4.Go to AnimSetEdior's top menu "AnimSequence" and click on "Copy Sequence Name To Clipboard".
    5. Get back to Kismet, Choose "Pawn Anim" Action.
    6. Right click on "Anim name" field and choose "Paste".
    7. Check the "Looping" option.
    8. Done. :-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok i try another idea, and work:
    [SHOT]http://www.vixensfromouterspace.com/Wallpapers/Posts/BringToLife.jpg[/SHOT]

And even you can choose a pose for the statue on Pawn Anim.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes I try to do it and dosen't work, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree with WASSHA :

Could you be more specific, please? I've not figured out how to unassign IA from Bot in Kimset
    I have tried all combinations also and am unable to unfreeze the bot even though I followed the Kismet drawing shown above. Does the setting in Game Type under World properties?

I FOUND it! the ForceDeathMatch must be ON. I have used Console Events (my own as defined inside DefaultInput.ini.

But I still would like to know the answer to the questio from WASSHA and me above.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by erwilly View Post
    Perhaps, Spawn the bot but you don´t assigned the IA control until you want to bring to life.
    Could you be more specific, please? I've not figured out how to unassign IA from Bot in Kimset.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Perhaps, Spawn the bot but you don´t assigned the IA control until you want to bring to life.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you guys!

Originally posted by c4veman View Post
    ....a hallway full of statues, suddenly coming to life 1 by 1...
    exactly

Originally posted by Mentat View Post
    You could spawn the bot and freeze it right away. Then attach an event that unfreezes the bot when the event is fired,
    I've done this..

works quite fine but notice that additional delay is added to bypass bot on the RIGHT side from looking around. This made him to shut up and look to the ground But he still breathes and you never get him back to this position if you turn him on and off repeatedly.
    Bot on the LEFT side looks like one i initially want bring back to life.

Any other suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You could spawn the bot and freeze it right away. Then attach an event that unfreezes the bot when the event is fired,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can see how this would work, like a hallway full of statues, suddenly coming to life 1 by 1, have seen this in other games so im guessing its a matter of matinee, but im totally green so wouldnt know sorry.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Skeleton mesh into UtBot

Skeleton mesh into UtBot

Hello there,

using kismet i can spawn utbots with Actorfactory but is it possible to trigger action where frozen skeleton mesh gets "live" and transforms into utbot?
Working...
X