Water issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water issue.

Hello i have here a video to examplify my problem.
    When i enter the water how do a make it look blurry and blue like real one you know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3WsnBD5Z4c

sorry cant tell you that but whit what program did you record the screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Erabus Von Gott View Post
      sorry cant tell you that but whit what program did you record the screen?
      FRAPS why?

Comment

make a post processing volume and put where ur water is also u need to make a water volume too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen-Angel View Post
          make a post processing volume and put where ur water is also u need to make a water volume too.
          If you didn't notice i swim in there wich means that water volume is already there but thanks for the tip

Comment

He also said to make a Post Processing Volume.

Enable DOF and set it to be quite strong and extremely close, so close that even your weapon blurs.

Comment

Originally posted by SoC View Post
              If you didn't notice i swim in there wich means that water volume is already there but thanks for the tip
              sry i didn't watch the video but main point was a post processing volume

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen-Angel View Post
                sry i didn't watch the video but main point was a post processing volume
                Originally posted by Graylord View Post
                He also said to make a Post Processing Volume.

Enable DOF and set it to be quite strong an extremely close, so close that even your weapon blurs.
                Yeah i know i saw it and i did it. Anyway thanks guys for your help it did helped but can i make render inside water blue or something like that?

Comment

of course - just tweak your postprocessing options for your postprocessing volume

Comment

Working...
                  X