No announcement yet.

Important!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.CodeHei Can you chat with me about my problem please at least in the forum because you till now tell me a sentence and not chat with me for any things which I need

Comment

Buddy, this is a professional environment, posting like a 12 year old begging will not get you anywhere.

the node is at NewEvent>Pawn>Death

if you made a game all this time, you should know all this basic kismet stuff by now.

Comment

Mr.TheAgent My Problem is ...
        When I was killed by the Enemy and The Game " as you Know " starts again I see the dead player in the place where I was killed
        I need to hide this dad player when the game start again
        this is the problem

Comment

The UDK Program which I make the game is ...... 8/2010

Comment

That's exactly what that does... When you die, it destroys the ragdoll, if that doesn't work you will have to code.

I don't really have time to explain that, and since you chose a time too late to work on that, well that's simply on you.

Comment

By your posts Clever2,you seem that your making a "game" but with no knowledge of the engine. Im not trying to be offensive,but when you decide to make a game you have to know the environment your going to be working in and you have the know the engine very well....and you lack the knowledge. Read/See some tutorials on basic UDK and you will understand more and more. For now your going to have to pause your project and learn the engine. Good luck

AND ARGH the agent beat me to it ;P.

Comment

So, The Solution ?????/

Comment

TheAgent gave you a screenshot of exactly what you needed to solve this problem 5 posts ago.

Comment

The agent already provided a solution. Thats what you are asking for.

Comment

The agent have gave you the solution.

Go to kimset in Unreal Engine which is located at the top of udk (the symbol represents a k)

and do what TheAgent showed you.

In case you don't know what it does. What the piece of code does is it will "remove your character mesh from the game when he die"

Comment

what a clown... funny though....

Comment

trololololol

Comment

He asked this in a thread previously as well.

Does he not realize the difference between the forum and a chat room? There's seriously not even a minute between many of his posts.

Comment

Not so clever after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X