Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Material Glitch

http://i55.tinypic.com/2hrcvhu.jpg

Is there a way to prevent the materials from turning black when you get close to them?

I tried importing .upk files from Unreal Editor since I could locate them a little easier. On top of that, Editor provides more material options. However, when I place them and play the level, they become black whenever I walk close to the materials I imported.

Is there a way to fix this, or do I just have to not use the materials from Unreal Editor?

The reason I'm not using Unreal Editor is because this is for a class where all of the students have to be able to open the maps.

Thanks in advance for any responses. I need to have this sorted out by this Saturday, so I'm kind of in a crunch phase. Haven't slept much in 3 days.

i think it has something to do with you're dominant directional lighting, try removing the one you have, put a point light where this is occurring, rebuild and test it out, if this is the problem, try fiddling with the dominant directional lighting untill the problem no longer exist's

Comment

Working...
    X