Override Post Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Override Post Process

I currently have an edge detection material with a dark color that changes the whole scene when plugged into a PPC. Is there a way to override that PPC if I wanted to change one object's material to something else? For example, in Batman Arkum Asylum, when you enter detective mode, the screen changes color(bluish color i think), you have edge detection and certain items of interest are highlighted in yellow. I want to do exactly the same thing, have that yellow highlight effect like they have to point out key objects while being in a "scan mode" where the screen is a different color. Does anyone know of a way to do this?

You could probably modify the materials by using a material instance which would allow you to use a variable in the material which you could adjust using Kismet or uscript

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. The problem is the PPC material is taking precedence. When it is active, my screen is blue with the edge effect. Any change to any other materials is not showing up, hence why I need a way to override the PPC.

Comment

Bump, anyone?

Comment

nobody knows anything about this?

Comment

Working...
          X